AfghanistanIt is The International Wanderers understanding that Afghanistan does not currently have working holiday agreements in place with any other country.

However other types of visas are available. These could include work visas, student visas, skilled work visas or business visas. For the most up to date and accurate visa information we suggest:

Select the country you wish to visit on our destinations page. Then click on the country’s “other visa information” page.

Or contact the closest Embassy or Consulate of the country you wish to travel to.

If you are from Afghanistan and would like to find out more about opportunities to study at the University of Brighton – here you can find information to help you decide, and make your application.


Generally, in most countries, if you hold a student or visitor visa – you can volunteer. This is usually providing that you will not receive any gain or reward for the activity you volunteer for i.e. a payment or benefit. See Volunteer abroad for more information.

, , , , , , , , , , ,
Similar Posts
Latest Posts from The International Wanderer