Volunteering in Turkey

The difference in economic conditions leaves some people in Turkey without adequate social services. Volunteering in Turkey contributes to the country’s needs in a meaningful way and allows...

Studying in Turkey

Turkey has 104 State, 62 private universities and there are 8 vocational schools serving the needs of the students. The private universities make greater efforts to maintain international...

Working in Turkey

Turkish economy is in a growing phase, so much so in fact, that it has  been praised by the US and British press for being able to blend modern industry and commerce with traditional...

Turkey

 

[widgetkit id=65]

Turkey is a country with its foot in two continents. Roughly 97% of it lies in Asia and the remaining 3% in Europe...

Turkey

Citizens from Turkey can enjoy working holidays in the following countries:

Australia, New Zealand

Working Holiday Schemes are generally reciprocal...