Working Holiday / Temporary Work
Citizens of the following countries can enjoy working holidays in Canada:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Republic of Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Working Holiday Schemes are generally reciprocal arrangements that in most cases allow people aged 18 to 30 years, to spend up to 12 months on holiday in the host country.
In general each country enables you to:
- stay for 12 months
- work for a period of time
- study for a limited time
To be eligible you are required to:
- show enough funds for your first few weeks in the country
- have a return ticket or enough money to pay a return ticket or onward fare
- be between 18 and 30 years of age at the time you apply
- not be accompanied by dependent children
- meet character and health requirements
- hold a valid passport
You can find further information here: Citizenship And Immigration Canada