Citizens from Luxembourg can enjoy working holidays in the following countries:

Citizens of European Economic Area (EEA) countries can work in other EEA countries without a visa. See European Union Nationals – Free Movement of Workers for more information. Some restrictions may apply. Please check with the nearest Embassy or Consulate of the country that you wish to travel to.


Other opportunities

Other types of visas may also be available. These could include work, student, skilled work or business visas. For the most up to date and accurate information we suggest:

Select the country you wish to visit on our destinations page. Then click on the country’s “other visa information” page.

Or contact the closest Embassy or Consulate of the country you wish to travel to.

Generally, in most countries, if you hold a student or visitor visa – you can volunteer. This is usually providing that you will not receive any gain or reward for the activity you volunteer for i.e. a payment or benefit.  See Volunteer overseas for more information.


, , , , , , , , , , ,
Similar Posts
Latest Posts from The International Wanderer