Welcome to guest blogging at theinternationalwander.com!
We welcome guest bloggers and in return can offer a bio and link to your personal blog.
Do we think good writers should be paid to provide content? Absolutely! In time we hope to be able to offer payment.
Anyway - back to guest blogging....
We’re looking for guest bloggers to help fill our site with interesting and informative articles and opinions. We want original, exciting and interesting posts on any of the many areas covered by The International Wanderer brand, from personal experiences to news and reviews.
We are looking to recruit new guest expat and travel bloggers to join our growing team of expert bloggers who write about travelling and living abroad. We are open to any type of travel or live abroad blog – including blogs that look at preparing to travel abroad or move overseas to a particular country, cultural “must-knows” of particular countries, country-specific hints and tips, information for\new arrivals, ideas for settling in and preparing to leave again.
We want to have EVERY country covered! So we are keen to tap into expats or locals in the know in each country. To give you an idea of what we are looking for on these pages - we have provided links here to the completed content in these categories for New Zealand:
You may also like to see our Germany pages which were written by a guest blogger.
We also welcome more general blogs on travelling abroad, learning vacations, living abroad, working abroad, studying abroad, volunteering abroad, teaching abroad and interning abroad and more...
This is your chance to be part of our site. Do you have what it takes to write for The International Wanderer? Then you could become a theinternationalwanderer.com guest blogger.
We particularly like: ideas that are fresh and content that hasn’t been done a million times before (please), creative list posts, infographics, photos, artwork, videos, funny writing, anything topical, repeat posters, genuinely useful and interesting content, things that make you go 'wow interesting – that was worth reading’!
That’s all very nice you may be thinking, but what’s in it for me? We will link back to your own personal blog and/or Twitter profile from your authors signature.
We’ve included a few pointers below for you to get an idea of what we are looking for so have a read and let the inspiration flow.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
So you’re thinking of writing a guest blog for theinternationalwanderer.com? Thanks for thinking of us!
Here’s a guidelines that we want you to keep in mind.
- The following will not be tolerated: Swearing; Intolerant or offensive views or language; Graphic sexual references
- An attack on an individual or organisation is not acceptable.
- Submit your own original copy/content that has not been published online elsewhere. We run all articles through copyscape and will not publish articles that are also (now or in future) published elsewhere.
- Please supply your own photo with the article.
- Please don’t write anything you can’t back up with fact.
- No overt product / service placement please.
- Please don’t jam-pack your post full of links we have to remove.
- We would be delighted to allow a link to your personal blog and/or your Twitter page in your author bio.
- Please submit your article with suggested title, author bio and a separately attached photo with a caption.
The International Wanderer team’s decision is final.