Great Ocean Road Adventure
The Great Ocean Road is one of the world's great drives, a dramatic, powerful, dangerous and majestic coastline, also known as the Shipwreck Coast. Your day on the Great Ocean Road extends from Geelong through Anglesea, Lorne and Apollo Bay. After your lunch stop you continue on through the Otway National Park, to the rugged beauty of the Twelve Apostle National Park and the Twelve Apostles themselves is there really twelve? Get a unique look at the 12 Apostles at Gibson's Steps, be right on the beach staring up at the Twelve Apostles in front of you. Then we travel to Loch Ard Gorge and Port Campbell shaped by the wild Southern Ocean this coastline will not fail to impress. Got your camera?
- Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
- Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road's surf coast
- Enjoy an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers - old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds...what a treat!
- Surf beach resort of Lorne
- Precipitous coastal cliffs, long sandy beaches and rolling surf
- River inlets and fern gullies
- Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay - a popular holiday destination (lunch stop at own expense or you can include lunch at the Apollo Bay Hotel)
- Otway National Park - fern gullies and eucalypts make up this beautiful Australian rainforest
- Port Campbell National Park’s rugged coastline "The Shipwreck Coast" with many stops including...
- Gibson’s Steps - gain a unique perspective of the stunning Twelve Apostles from the waters edge
- Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles from the boardwalk lookout
- Perhaps take a breathtaking helicopter flight over the Shipwreck Coast (own expense)
- The Island Arch and Razorback - grand architecture carved by surf
- Loch Ard Gorge site of the tragic shipwreck of the “Loch Ard”
- Port Campbell - holiday resort and fishing village
- This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography
- See the spectacular evening lights of Melbourne from the West Gate Bridge
How to book
Gray Line Melbourne
Melbourne Day Tour Center
Federation Square East
Corner Flinders Street & Russell Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Tel: +613 9538 6654
Gray Line Melbourne is a long established Australian family owned premium sightseeing company. The Driver Family has been operating since 1931 and have a fleet of over 120 vehicles with operations also in Tasmania, Perth, Darwin, Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Gray Line Melbourne is proud to be associated with Gray Line Worldwide where standards of excellence in sightseeing are achieved globally. Gray Line Worldwide is the world's largest sightseeing and destination management company with over 150 destinations on six continents.
Gray Line Melbourne offers the largest and most comprehensive range of premium sightseeing tours wherever it operates including half and full day tours and sightseeing passes.
Gray Line has premium sightseeing vehicles around Australia. All vehicles are consistent and of the highest standard and presented in Gray Line's unique livery.
We're truly, the local expert!