Bangkok to Singapore on a Shoestring
14 Days Bangkok to Singapore.
Explore the streets of bustling Bangkok, stop by Penang's Chinese shop houses, glimpse beautiful green vistas in the the Cameron Highlands, dive into multicultural Kuala Lumpur, visit three diverse countries in two weeks.
Bliss out on world-class beaches in exotic southern Thailand before cooling off in the Cameron Highlands of Malaysia. This 2-week tour will introduce you to three diverse nations—and three of the region’s most vibrant cities. Sample street food or hit Bangkok’s clubs with other travellers your own age—so you can be sure to get down with those that’ll keep up. With your hotel and transport arranged by our CEOs, you can concentrate on choosing your own adventure: pack your trip with everything you want and nothing you don't.
- Orientation to the Cameron Highlands. Plenty of free time on Thailand's beautiful beaches. Street food crawl. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 7 breakfasts. (Allow USD265-350 for meals not included.)
- Basic bungalows (2 nts), simple hotels (10 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, minibus, ferry, songthaew, taxi.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
How to book
Tel: 1300 884 162
Travelling with G Adventures is the very best way to get up close and personal with your planet in a way you’d never manage on your own. For more than 20 years, we’ve brought together people from all over the globe to create lifelong connections. This is your planet, after all—and the better you get to know it, the more it'll give you in return.