ESL Teacher, Government Schools in China, Kindergarten to High School
Teaching days and hours: 20 hrs / week max (Mon - Fri, weekends off)
Class size: 20 – 45 students
Contract: 1 year
Salary: Hangzhou, Chengdu: 7,000-9000 RMB/month depending on your qualification Shenzhen: 12,000 RMB depending on qualification + 50% of the monthly salary during summer vacation
Accommodation: - Free off-campus furnished accommodation (excluding utilities) with cooking facilities and private bathroom- Free off campus accommodation OR 2500 RMB / month housing allowance for Shenzhen positions
Flight Allowance: 5000 RMB, paid at the end of the contract.
Healthcare: Comprehensive medical + accident insurance
Holidays: 11 public holiday per year + school breaks
Visa: Z Visa
Assistance in obtaining a Z Visa and work permit, opening a Chinese bank account, visa extension and work permit, Reimbursed residence permit and obligatory medical check-up, regular training provided by our partner company and your school; team-building activities organized by your school, opportunities for promotion and career advancement within our partner company
• US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, South Africa
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent; a postgraduate degree/ teaching experience is a plus
• Teaching Certificate (TESOL, TEFL, ESOL, CELTA), at least 100 hours
• Teachers with a degree in English/Education applying for positions in Shenzhen should have either 2 yrs teaching experience or a 100 hours teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA)
• For teachers with degrees in other disciplines applying for a position in Shenzhen should have both
How to apply
1. Apply online on our website (www.weteachasia.com), fill out the forms and upload your resume.
2.Schedule a phone interview with us.
3. After a phone interview, we will introduce you to our partners/hiring schools
4. We will assist you with the application and visa process to ease the process of moving abroad
We Teach Asia
We are an Asia-based company that specializes in finding paid teaching positions for teachers looking to share their language as well as their professional expertise while immersing themselves in new cultures in Asia.